- This event has passed.
Current Tasting Room Operations
June 25, 2020 @ 11:00 am - November 18, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
Same-day visits: While tastings are exclusively by reservation, we will continue to accommodate spontaneous visits, as space allows, for glass pours or bottle service*. Please call our tasting room at 503-852-7050 with any questions or to make a same-day reservation.
*bottle service is an exclusive benefit or our wine club.
- Tastings are offered exclusively outdoors and by reservation only.
- Seating are offered for 1.5 hours per party, for 8 or fewer guests. (For groups of 7+ guests your reservation can only be made by calling our tasting room at (503) 852-7050.
- At this time, our large group policy is in place for groups of 6-10 guests. Groups of this size are subject to a $30 minimum purchase per person that can be met in tastings and/or take home bottle purchases. Bookings for large groups can only be made by calling our tasting room at (503) 852-7050. A $40 deposit is taken at the time of booking which is redeemable at the time of service. Once the deposit is retained it is non-refundable.
- While we are typically a family friendly winery, for the time being we ask that you plan to leave your children at home when visiting. Everyone who visits is required to wear a mask upon entering the tasting room and walking to and from their table as social distancing is not possible in all areas of our tasting room and patio.
- Lastly, outside food and bottle service are exclusive benefits of our wine club. Thank you in advance for your understanding while we navigate providing a safe and relaxing environment for all our guests.
We will continue to offer local, Portland/Willamette Valley area. Delivery is complimentary on any case of wine or 6+ bottles for wine club members. If you live outside of this area we are also including ground shipping on any case purchases, excluding AK+HI.